Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Church back to Thanksgiving dinner

I'm back to baking will be all day

101_0091.jpeg

101_0092.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Church back to Thanksgiving dinner

@SharkE    You're so generous with your time baking all those rolls, I think you deserve this for your red-appliance equipped kitchen. 

Screenshot_20211120-105759_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@SharkE Oh great and wise master of rolls, should I make them the day before and reheat, or make the dough the night before and let it rise in the fridge, then warm up and bake the next day?

And I need to make some home made cinnamon rolls too!  I haven't done that is a very long long time!  

Honored Contributor

I never believed in that rising in the refrigerator busines, myself.

I make mine the day before and they will keep in airtight container till next day . Microwave, if you can for like 10-12 seconds. Our church you would have to go to the kitchen to get to a microwave most people just eat from the container. I take in zip lock bags for the folks who want to take home.

Got another bowl of dough raising, then make them and then may make a 3rd batch. This recipe in these  pictures are on the back of the White LIlly flour sack. 

@SoonerLater 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    You're so generous with your time baking all those rolls, I think you deserve this for your red-appliance equipped kitchen. 

Screenshot_20211120-105759_Chrome.jpg

Isn't that something ? I'd be proud to  own that. LOL

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I never believed in that rising in the refrigerator busines, myself.

I make mine the day before and they will keep in airtight container till next day . Microwave, if you can for like 10-12 seconds. Our church you would have to go to the kitchen to get to a microwave most people just eat from the container. I take in zip lock bags for the folks who want to take home.

Got another bowl of dough raising, then make them and then may make a 3rd batch. This recipe in these  pictures are on the back of the White LIlly flour sack. 

@SoonerLater 

@SharkE I have done cinnamon rolls to rise in the fridge over night!  So I might try some of these (1/2 of the batch) and do a test run!  These are so delicious but mine aren't that pretty.   But then whose are?  YOURS!   

Do you roll them in the palm of your hand cupped?  Or on the counter?  Don't you love the flour on top of them?  Hubby is in the kitchen now making White Lily home made biscuits to go with stew!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I'm happy to give you my address so you can send some FedEx!  😜🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I just half the lump of dough tear off hunks and form in hands why they're not all even. That's butter on the top.

Super Contributor

@SharkE 

My mouth is watering here in NJ.  They look (and I'm sure taste) absolutely delicious!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, I'm done !   Thank God for Lock  & Lock biggest container made !

101_0091-1.jpeg

101_0092-1.jpeg