Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I would love to rock and snuggle him!🥰 

@on the bay All 85 pounds?  He's waiting!

20210101_133026.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Oh my gosh yes!

that face!

And my 3 grandogs used to sleep with you guessed it-grandma! me!

Our youngest was 100 lbs-our biggest snuggle boySmiley Happy The other 2, our girl, 60 and our loveable oldest about 50 lbs. Love them forever.

I wish I could be Shadows extra rocker!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG Oh my gosh yes!

that face!

And my 3 grandogs used to sleep with you guessed it-grandma! me!

Our youngest was 100 lbs-our biggest snuggle boySmiley Happy The other 2, our girl, 60 and our loveable oldest about 50 lbs. Love them forever.

I wish I could be Shadows extra rocker!Heart

@on the bay 

Anytime you want to come to the Appalachian Mountains, you're welcome.  I'm sure Shadow would love the extra snuggles!Smiley Happy

You could snuggle and rock while I have fun working.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Here's Shadow this morning.   Time to rock.  He's adjusted to get Mommie's kisses.

20210101_130420.jpg

Honored Contributor

Look at that handsome sweet snuggle boy!

Thank you @ECBG.

I showed my daughters his pictures and they love him too.

Yes, we are Shadow stalkers😄🥰

I just want to hug him! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Thank you so much.  He has decided he wants to sleep between us since we have been below 45 degrees!  He spoons me.  I'm sure I'm warmer, lol!!!

If you're free, would you like to drop by and help me represent a few Christmas ornaments??????😉🙃🙃🙃🙂🙃😉😉🙃

Honored Contributor

@ECBG -

Definitely!

and I love the mountains of NC!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Our grandsons went home after 3 days.  We have a totally depressed pup that won't "talk"!

20210110_170606.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG -

Aww! I can't stand it!

I wish I could give him extra tons of hugs! Or I could send my son over to play tug of war with a favorite rope!

Or find the treatSmiley Happy and big kisses! Mwahhhh!Heart