Contributor

Have you tried them? Are they really THAT good? Share your thoughts please{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

New Contributor

I tried the recent Cheryl's cookies TSV that came with the jingle bells to gift cookies in.  I fell for all of the raves and thought they would be nice to give as gifts and to have on hand in case I ran out of my own.  My Cheryl's cookies were "just okay."  I've had better from the bakery at the local grocery store, which are a lot less costly.  Secondly, the jingle bells are almost impossible to open and they have sharp edges on the snowflake cutouts, which makes trying to open them dangerous.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the OTO Cheryl' s Frosted Cookies.  The cookies are too sweet and more like a brownie than a cookie.  My home made cookies are way better than these cookies; and for a price of almost $50 dollars, not worth the price.  

Honored Contributor

I have ordered Cheryl's cookies as gifts for several years; love the convenience of giving a tasty gift inside a cute package.   I do agree the cookies are simple, basic cookies; not over the top special, but they are individually wrapped and sealed, and everyone who has received them in an ornament, jingle bell, or the Christmas tree tins, has loved them.   I have absolutely no interest in baking goodies for the holidays to give as gifts, so I will continue to buy the holiday offers from Cheryl's.