Contributor
Do you perceive a change in quality and portion size?
Honored Contributor

I did not. I received one of the tins that was part of a gift set this Christmas and the 4 cookies in there were just as good/fresh and same size quality as I previously had a few years ago from a set I bought at Target.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've never bought them, but I've looked at them online. Some of them say they are snack size. It gives you the size/weight in the description.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I'm giving a big applause to Cheryl's. I ordered one of the last big assorted gift boxes on the 21st, with a promised delivery date of the 24th. It arrived at my father's house on Christmas Eve around 7:30 with all of the family there. A really nice treat and everything was so fresh, moist and delicious. The cookies were some of the best I've ever had.

Contributor
My favorite are the original frosted. Those I will reorder. The others do not seem that special, although I do like that they are all individually wrapped.
Esteemed Contributor

I received some as a gift just before the holidays and I didn't notice any changes.

Honored Contributor

Yes the frosted are really the only reason to order these. Anyone can make ginger cookies or chocolate chip cookies but the frosted shortbreads are worth it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN