Super Contributor

Don't like Cheryl's cookies.  Ordered them once and had a hard time getting rid of them.  Took them to work and the employees asked me not to bring them anymore.  So I froze the rest and gave them to a friend at a store where she worked and she loved them... So be it...

Not a fan of cake like cookies and the icing was over the top... Sorry cookie lovers....

Honored Contributor

I saw them at Walmart today

3 tins and wrapped up with Easter like paper for 20.00

Honored Contributor

I bet if you ordered from Cheryl''s now you would  not get your order by Christmas.

Honored Contributor

For sure !   I went to Penny's Thurs bought my own gold bracelet at big markdown and put under tree for my b'day present Mon from me to me

Not counting on the mails for nothing.

New Contributor

Could we get a Gluten Free package that only has iced sugar cookies without all the others?   please please please

Trusted Contributor

Typically when you get an email like that there is small print on the bottom to unsubscribe from the mailing list.  Yes they can be annoying and sometime I feel that I have to click unsubscribe a couple times but eventually the emails stop.

Respected Contributor

The only company I get too many emails from is QVC.

Respected Contributor

@hondagirl wrote:

Don't like Cheryl's cookies.  Ordered them once and had a hard time getting rid of them.  Took them to work and the employees asked me not to bring them anymore.  So I froze the rest and gave them to a friend at a store where she worked and she loved them... So be it...

Not a fan of cake like cookies and the icing was over the top... Sorry cookie lovers....

Just shows how we are all different as I love Cheryl's cookies!  I do have a sweet tooth though and can see if you don't like a lot of sweet these may be too much as the frosting is very thick and lots of it.  A little goes a long way!

Valued Contributor
We enjoyed ours but the sets with others in it not so much.Others meaning brownies , tiny cookies, etc.
Just sooo many .Even after freezing .Just the two of us.Sent hubby to work with them everyday.
We pass now.More of a budget issue.
Super Contributor

I called them once and asked for this, they acted like it was impossible.  Don't understand why it is so difficult 

@Chris MB wrote:

Could we get a Gluten Free package that only has iced sugar cookies without all the others?   please please please