Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl's Cookies--What A Disappointment

I ordered the Selma's cookies and liked them much better than Cheryl's.

Trusted Contributor

My sister had them at her house one holiday and they were absolutely horrible. I would prefer to make my own or if desperate I would rather buy a cookie or brownie mix as they are so much better than Cheryl's.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I would have contacted Cheryl with your disappointment of sending the wrong brownie. The cookies are expensive and no one has money to throw away. I'm glad I read this thread as I won't ordering. Mrs. Field's cookies probably taste better.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I used to buy Cheryl's cookies in the malls ... You could not beat them ... May have been because they were baked right before your eyes, but I have ordered them directly from Cheryl's and from QVC and they are just not the same ...
~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Valued Contributor

Every frosted cookie I've ever eaten is way too sweet.

Super Contributor

In November I ordered a One Time Only special that was 54 full-size Cheryl's cookies and they were wonderful! I loved every single one of them - not a mediocre one in the bunch. So moist and flavorful, they truly tasted like homemade. It's possible the mini cookies are not as moist/good, at least that's what it seems from some of the reviews. But I thought the full-size cookies were fantastic & I would order another assortment like that any day of the week.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 CWS22 said:

In November I ordered a One Time Only special that was 54 full-size Cheryl's cookies and they were wonderful! I loved every single one of them - not a mediocre one in the bunch. So moist and flavorful, they truly tasted like homemade. It's possible the mini cookies are not as moist/good, at least that's what it seems from some of the reviews. But I thought the full-size cookies were fantastic & I would order another assortment like that any day of the week.

Glad you got a good product at the best possible QVC price. I thought those in the mini ornaments were rather cute, but didn't have the need to hand out small gifts as we no longer do secret santa at work.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 KatCat1 said:

Personally, I would have contacted Cheryl with your disappointment of sending the wrong brownie. The cookies are expensive and no one has money to throw away. I'm glad I read this thread as I won't ordering. Mrs. Field's cookies probably taste better.

I still might. I just felt like they wouldn't do anything since it was just one item. I just received them a week ago.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I have given them twice as gifts and neither recipient thought they were any good.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I ordered one of the larger gift assortments to place a few in the Lock and Lock tsv that had a round bowl in a festive bag. The ones I sampled were good. I put the frosted ones in with the gifts.