Super Contributor

Cheryl's Cookies - Opinion Please

I have been looking at the mailbox version of Cheryl's Cookies.  However, I am reluctant to buy without knowing what others think of the cookies and the mailbox.

For those who have ordered this last year, would you recommend?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl's Cookies - Opinion Please

@onliner wrote:

I have been looking at the mailbox version of Cheryl's Cookies.  However, I am reluctant to buy without knowing what others think of the cookies and the mailbox.

@onliner  I ordered them a year ago, and they were good, but decided I prefer to make my own.  Kids would like them also.

Trusted Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I probably am in the minority but I was disappointed.  The sugar cookie was just ok.

I will not order again even though I am tempted because they look so good on tv.

Occasional Contributor

@onliner

Cheryl's cookies are great.  Rarely do I order them through QVC....typically just go to Cheryl's directly for ordering.  I have their Passport Savings and get free two day shipping, plus it's good for their sister companies.  I always find better deals going directly through the company than using QVC.  Just my personal opinion.  I get daily specials through e-mail and find that the Q can't beat their prices.  They have many of the same configurations, however, the Q adds the price of shipping into the price of the item.  When you order directly, you're not charged the additional amount for shipping that the Q puts into the price. 

I hope that makes sense.  Honestly, when it comes to food and Q saying it's free shipping, it's really not free shipping as it's been included in the price of the item.  I know this to be true for food items. 

Respected Contributor

I don't think her cookies are that good.  Some store bought cookies are better.  I'm surprised that so many people buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

I had wanted to try these cookies for a few years. I just never got around to ordering. Last year a co-worker in another department brought in some around Christmas time. What a disappointment. I did not feel that the cookies were anything special nor worth the costs.

Honored Contributor

I found most of Cheryl's cookies to be pretty tasteless, sort of like unbaked dough.  There was an apple oatmeal that I liked but the rest weren't any better than the iced Lofthouse cookies you get at grocery stores. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I've had Cheryl's cookies delivered as a gift and thought they tasted kind of bland. The best cookies I've had were from the Swiss Colony. They were an assortment in a tin.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

I don't think her cookies are that good.  Some store bought cookies are better.  I'm surprised that so many people buy them.

@Winkk   ...  I bought them on auto-delivery for the Easter holiday, I believe ... I canceled the AD as soon as I tasted one.   Never again!

Honored Contributor

Fathers Day purchased Cheryl's cookies bill to ship. Dad enjoyed the cookies and his friends did too. Personally never tried the cookies. The presentation specially designed for Father's day adorable. My Dad isn't the type to say something is good when it's not. By the way free shipping. Plan ordering him more and gifting to family and friends live far away.