Respected Contributor

Chefs Design Stir Free Stockpots K49593

These look similar to the No-Burn stockpots I got from Chefs Catalog several years ago. I make all my soups in them and you really can leave them on the burner forever with no burned crud in the bottom of the pot. There may be a little bit of sticking which is easily stirred back in. They are a little pricey but to me they have been worth it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chefs Design Stir Free Stockpots K49593

Nice to see a recommendation.  If anyone can burn a pan, I can.  I'll wait until the price settles down a bit, either from them or competitors.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy   I would love to have one of these pans but there is no way I can justify spending so much money.  I have burned chili and brunswick stew so many many times in the past.  I found an old stove heat diffuser and it works but really messes up the stove area under it. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Nice to see a recommendation.  If anyone can burn a pan, I can.  I'll wait until the price settles down a bit, either from them or competitors.  

Well, I hope the prices do come down but you might have a long wait. I just got the 5Qt today because I aleady have the 3.5 qt, 7 qt and 10 qt. As I recall I got the two smaller ones when Chefs Catalog was going out of business and the prices were amazing.