Regular Contributor

Chef Tony's recipes for popcorn

Chef Tony said his popcorn recipes could be found on ".com"  What does this mean?  I don't see his name listed in the QVC roster of host recipes.  Any suggestions?  The popcorn makers seem like a real bargain and grest to have a few extra to give as gifts.

Contributor

Re: Chef Tony's recipes for popcorn

[ Edited ]

the link to the recipes is on the page where you viedw and order the set of popcorn poppers.  scroll down the page and just under the word DESCRIPTION you will see the link for 'RECIPES'. i think there are about 20 popcorn recipes listed on that link.

http://www.qvc.com/Ecolution-Set-of-3-3qt-Microwave-Popcorn-Poppers-in-Gift-Boxes.product.K46140.htm...

Trusted Contributor

Here’s the link to the recipes right on that TSV popcorn maker page. It’s a pdf document you can view and print.

http://www.qvc.com/footers/cd/pdf/K46140_Recipes.pdf

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks gizmogal.  I was having a problem copying the direct recipe link  since I updated my pc OS. so I just copied the product page link.

Honored Contributor

That's a lot of recipes!!!!!  I'm pretty much a purest as far as popcorn is concerned.....butter and salt for me!  However, some of those recipies sound so scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!  I printed out the whole bunch!

Honored Contributor

Ones I saw him prepare the other day were way to much sugar.

Took your basic popcorn a good fiber low calorie treat and made it into

a sugar nightmare. 

Super Contributor

After breaking a tooth munching popcorn, I've pretty much given up on eatting it.  However, my DH likes it, so I make it on my range top frequently.  I use an old, heavy psressure cooker pan, oil and plain pop corn.  It's not hard, and takes just miniutes.  I noticed in the QVC microwave popcorn maker close ups, there was a lot of unpopped corn.  For sure I wouldn't be pouring any carmel sauce over a bunch of "old maids". . . 

Honored Contributor

I broke off a tooth eating a McDonald's french fry ! LOL Had to get a crown

That was one pricey fry.

Honored Contributor

I may try some after I get some non-gmo popcorn.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an outside retailer