Super Contributor

Check out ITKWD Wed. show 10/17/18

[ Edited ]

Just checked ITKWD show for tommorow all Corky's Turkey or Ham,  a presale K.A mixer, and his  New Cookbook that's it.

i know,  I will pass this  show it's a sleeper show. o.k if you are looking for Corky's.

Honored Contributor

Re: Check out ITKWD Wed. show 10/17/18

and don't forget at least 1 hour of ITKWD will be TSV even if it's a vacumn cleaner, sheets, makeup, or some other non-related item ITK!  

Love David but haven't watched because no longer unusual or unique things as many years ago!

Honored Contributor

I love the Corkey's turkey, so thanks for the tip. The best part is, it is just the meat because I hate the sides that came with it before. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I won't even bother to record it. (and won't watch live)

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

and don't forget at least 1 hour of ITKWD will be TSV even if it's a vacumn cleaner, sheets, makeup, or some other non-related item ITK!  

Love David but haven't watched because no longer unusual or unique things as many years ago!

@homedecor1 - Corky's is the TSV, so they'll be spending lots of extra time on it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1, question on the turkey...

Is it fully cooked already ?

Is is heavily seasoned ?

Is it just the breast ?

Thank you....

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy - If you click the "New" link at the top of the page and scroll down a bit, you'll find the listings for the Corky's offerings; click the link for the date you'd be interested in and you'll find a description of the meats. (Obviously, many more details will be shared when the TSV premieres tonight at midnight ET and in the shows that feature the TSV thereafter.)

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@QVCkitty1, question on the turkey...

Is it fully cooked already ?

Is is heavily seasoned ?

Is it just the breast ?

Thank you....

Yes it is cooked, but sent frozen and needs to be thawed in the refrigerator, and the. Heated through. It is just the breast and the topping is kind of sweet. I like it and this will be my third Christmas serving it. It is always well received and there is no waste.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan