Honored Contributor

i generally rotate my coffees, but my go to brands are starbucks and peets and overall i prefer decaf.

dark roast decafs are pretty difficult to find and they both make a few.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

my favOrganic Colombia 'Mesa de los Santos' Coffee

Honored Contributor

Never drink it.

Respected Contributor

Starbucks Veranda!!  Finally a coffee I like. I fill  my 16oz mug every morning with french vinally creamer usually. i love the stuff cant get enough

Esteemed Contributor

I made Starbucks French Roast for many years -- and tried a few other brands recently which didn't hit-the-spot. Yesterday I ordered San Francisco Bay French Roast beans from Costco dot com - 2 pack, 3 lbs each, for $38.99. Hope this will be-the-one. I love my coffee in the morning - black - in order to wake up.

Esteemed Contributor

I am more of a tea drinker, but I do have one cup of Community Coffee Breakfast Blend in the morning.  DH drinks San Francisco Fog Chaser.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I'm not drawn to any special brand as long as it's dark roasted.   I generally buy beans at Costco.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

We buy organic beans, Guatamala, French Roast and others that are on sale at Fresh Thyme.  We only have our coffee in the morning, we drink the pot, then I will sometimes switch to tea.  Haven't had Maxwell House or Folgers in a long time.  I grind the beans ahead of time, in little containers, and it's easy to make in the morning, just put water in our Kitchen Aid Coffee Maker.   Our daughter and son in law have a Keuric - I just cannot like that coffee.  I've tried, and gave up.  I'll bring my tea bags along and make tea with that water.  

Trusted Contributor

My final coffee choice is Lavazza Perfetto whole beans, ground fresh, made one cup at a time using Melita cone & filter. Simply the best!

This is an espresso roast, bold, smooth, & rich.

dee

Honored Contributor

I am not a huge coffee drinker, but prefer a breakfast blend.  Maxwell House or Kroger is what is usually in my pantry.   Both daughters like Folgers, but my trucker daughter now  buys the Pilot brand of ground coffee, which is sold in Pilot truck stops.