Trusted Contributor

Casa M spice company - SUPERIOR customer service!

A couple of weeks ago on the GMA Deals segment, they had a really good deal on a nice, three-piece, stainless steel shaker set from Casa M spice company.  I ordered two sets and the order arrived in about 10 days if I remember correctly.  

So yesterday I got an email from the company stating that they were shipping a FREE replacement order and filed a report with UPS.  (Huh???)  So I emailed them stating that I did get my order, I did not request a replacement, and that I would refuse delivery.  Honestly, I was afraid it might be a scam.

Well, they wrote back and said their info showed that the original shipment hadn't moved, so they sent me a replacement shipment and just wanted me to be happy.  They said to just keep the extra order that's already on the way!  Now how's that for superior customer service?!  I'm impressed!  😀👍👍  I thanked them and told them I would pay their kindness forward by giving the extra order as gifts. 

I haven't tried the spices yet, but they have wonderful reviews on their site and Amazon.  A little pricey, but what isn't these days.

It's a good day!  😀

Screenshot_20230622-174133_Chrome.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Casa M spice company - SUPERIOR customer service!

@LdyBugz That is excellant customer service. 

I hope you love the spices!

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1  Thank you! 😀

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz  That is great customer service and I love that you shared that info here. Now, I would love to know if you used the spices and how you like them.