Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron ridiculous price

Do all of the well-trained and well respected chefs posters are referring to really develop the lines of cookware they sell?  Or are they just a celebrity face on a brand?  

I've purchased more than one item from these "chefs" and a couple of them were absolute garbage.     

Regular Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron ridiculous price

@Mominohio wrote:

I will say QVC has been smart by moving toward having higher end kitchen products available, and showcasing them on air now. 

Not everyone is looking for a $10 cheapo skillet. Some people know what they want in high quality items in kitchenware, are willing to pay the price, and will have those pieces for decades. 

I know nothing about this particular brand or pieces, but in general, QVC needs to offer products across the price point spectrum to interest more customers.

Take this with a grain of salt but Cookcraft does manufacture (not sure if any are MIA) its cookware in China. A quick search revealed similar pieces having China as the country of origin. Maybe these are M-I-A but I guarantee you can find top quality, albeit pricey (like hers), cookware made right in the good ole U.S. of A.