Honored Contributor

Re: Canada Dry Ginger Ale With Lemonade

I dont like Ginger Ale, never have.  But all you Ginger Ale lovers enjoy!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've been wanting to try it, finally got some. It's delicious, so refreshing. I'm not a soda drinker at all, I drink water and lowfat milk. But I do like ginger ale. And lemonade, especially frozen lemonade.

I ordered it from Instacart, so I don't know if it's available in diet. All they had was regular. 

@Greeneyedlady21

As you're not a soda drinker (neither am I), you might like some of those flavored sparkling waters.  They have no sweeteners, just flavoring like lime or grapefruit or melon, and so on.  I've only tried the LaCroix brand and this one from Whole Foods.  They are more of a treat, or sometime refresher, than a regular habit for me.

Image result for flavored sparkling water whole foods

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach I stopped drinking soda about 2 years ago (I was seriously addicted to Pepsi). I drink only water now. I started drinking flavored sparkling water/flavored seltzer about a month ago and I am hooked. I started off with a La Croix lime that a coworker gave me now I drink all brands but only the lemon/lime and lemon flavors. My coworker gave me a black cherry last week and that was good so I may add that flavor to my list. I buy cases of them every week, whatever brand is on sale at the grocery store. My basement pantry is full of cases of the cans of flavored sparkling/seltzer water. I could seriously run a store out of there.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom

I think they are a great invention, no matter whether someone drinks them a lot or a little!  Woman Very Happy

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@twinsister  Now I love Canada Dry with cranberry at the holidays so that's why I tried the Canada Dry with the lemonade.  Wow, that lemonade version was so bad, I opened the cans, drained them and rinsed them out for recycling.  Blech!

@Bird mama - I love the Canada Dry with Cranberry too.  Haven't tried the CD orange flavor yet.  We got a case in BJ's with the regular CD, lemonade and orange flavors.  I had wanted to try the lemonade version, so we thought it was a good buy.  We were wrong!  I may end up doing just what you did - open, drain and rinse for recycling!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I drink Kevita lemon and cayenne, bubbly like a soda, but water  with good bacteria in it.  There is also lemon and ginger, and many other flavors.

Honored Contributor

Bird’s Eye makes a bottled 5-calorie juice drink which I mix into diet ginger ale.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

Bird’s Eye makes a bottled 5-calorie juice drink which I mix into diet ginger ale.  

I love Gingerale and I love Moscow Mules so I thought I was gonna love this ginger ale  lemonade but I don’t like it I thought it tasted very medicinal.

Respected Contributor

If you want to taste the best drink you will ever put in your mouth, buy a bottle of BAI........

Honored Contributor

Today we bought the Canada Dry Ginger Ale with Blackberry. My husband liked it so much he went back to the grocery tonight to buy more.