Honored Contributor

Re: Canada Dry Ginger Ale With Lemonade

I tried it and it tasted like paint thinner or some kind of solvent to me.  I'm a Canada Dry gingerale girl too.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Gotta use only Vernors Ginger Ale. 

We used to spend many summers in Michigan. My Aunt would only drink Vernor's Ginger Ale. Therefore we drank Vernor's Ginger Ale.

Last Christmas my brother bought several cases of Vernor's and brought them with him. We thought it did not have as much of a kick than it used to. Maybe because we were kids and rarely were allowed to drink soda? Or did Vernor's change their formula?

Honored Contributor

You could no doubt make this yourself with the gingerale of your choice and your own lemonade made with stevia.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I tried it and it tasted like paint thinner or some kind of solvent to me.  I'm a Canada Dry gingerale girl too.  

I tried it also and to me tasted  like Mr. Clean lemon scent cleanser!  I love regular Canada Dry ginger ale.  

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

No alcholic beverages for me yet, still working with the vodka to

get all the pine tree sap off my car!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

We bought the Ginger Ale with Lemonade, Ginger Ale and Ginger Ale with Orangeade. The Ginger Ale with Lemonade was a winner. We will be buying again. It was a case of 36 and it is almost all gone.

A nice summertime beverage.

@drizzellla

ohhhhh i hve never seen the ginger ale with orangeade! will have to be on the lookout for that. i will definitely keep buying the ginger ale with lemonade AND their diet gingerale also.

i also love the ginger ale and cranberry that usually appears during the holidays. i still have a few of those in my refrigerator.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Add some Jameson to it and I'm in.

Trusted Contributor

I liked it, too.  

Honored Contributor

They make one with Green Tea, it was way too sweet.  I'd never buy it again.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Now I love Canada Dry with cranberry at the holidays so that's why I tried the Canada Dry with the lemonade.  Wow, that lemonade version was so bad, I opened the cans, drained them and rinsed them out for recycling.  Blech!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise