Honored Contributor

Re: Canada Dry BOLD Ginger Ale gets a thumbs up from us!

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

It's DELICIOUS!  We've been drinking it since around May.  I can only find it at my local BJ's.  My regular supermarkets don't carry it yet. 

@Caaareful Shopper I got it in the Walmart pickup.  I have never been a Walmart shopper until this pickup thing.  It is an odd place because you never know what they will have.  Or not have. . . !

Super Contributor

@lcubedsudbury wrote:
Do you mean Vernors? It’s the best if you can find it.

I was wondering if the "Bold" was like Vernor's.  I'm from Detroit originally now live in Florida and I always have it in my fridge.  I have heated Vernor's instead of tea when the weather turns cold.

Honored Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

@lcubedsudbury wrote:
Do you mean Vernors? It’s the best if you can find it.

I was wondering if the "Bold" was like Vernor's.  I'm from Detroit originally now live in Florida and I always have it in my fridge.  I have heated Vernor's instead of tea when the weather turns cold.

i dont think the BOLD tastes like vernors at all. i dont like vernors but i really enjoyed the BOLD.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

It's good, I agree. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The only ginger ale I drink is Canada Dry.  Going to see if I can find "BOLD" at my local supermarkets.  Never heard or seen it.  Thanks for the heads up Sooner.

@Mz iMac 

Our Publix and Kroger stores carry it

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.