Respected Contributor

I have the old type and it's in the kitchen drawer, so no I don't care.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can openers

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@ncmama  Not really. I have the Kuhn Rikon black and white polka dot. I just wanted to make sure I could find it easily in the drawer. I gave my DD and DIL the red and green respectively, because they liked those colors, but I'm sure they wouldn't have cared.  Probably one of the best items QVC ever offered.

I agree:

Respected Contributor

The one I have stays out of sight.....

Respected Contributor

This reminds me of something I've thought about before.  Why does QVC offer so many colors of different items.  Like those Kuhn Rikon shears recently.  Who cares what color scissors are?  They sit in a drawer and need to work well when we need them whether they are blue, black, purple....etc.  It's funny.  Oh, and those cool little Shark vacs they are offering today.  So many colors.  (By the way, some colors have sold out already).  Well, those might sit out on a counter, so maybe color is important there.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone care what color their auto battery charger is? 

Does pink seem frivolous and overly girly for this device to anyone else?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does anyone care what color their auto battery charger is? 

Does pink seem frivolous and overly girly for this device to anyone else?

@Kachina624    Not me.  (I still use my grandpa's gardening tools!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have two Kuhn Rikon, one red and one lime.  I like something that stands out, I'm not one to immediately replace "tools," especially making something like chili with a lot of cans involved.

Honored Contributor

This is what I have used forever.  When it broke a few years ago after over 30 years, maybe 40,  I replaced it with the same thing.  

I very rarely open cans. I'm a cheap date as far as can openers go.  

02469AB6-1FCE-43A8-B995-E691AF5F6809.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I can't use the old fashioned hand operated can openers anymore so I have a simple electric one -- in black -- that is stored in a cupboard. I take it out when needed so it doesn't sit on my counter. For me, color doesn't really matter.

Honored Contributor

I use an electric that sits on the counter, so I do care about colors.  It is silver.