Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend a reusable K cup for my Keurig?

Mine came with the my Kcup but I don't like it and would like to try another option. Any suggestions would be appreciated! thank you
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can anyone recommend a reusable K cup for my Keurig?

may i ask...why don't you like the "my k-cup"?

Super Contributor

I bought a set of 3 from eBay for $7.  Generic & they work great!!!

Respected Contributor

I have been using the EZ-Cup for a few years together with the filters (needed).  No sediment will get through.  Order them from Coffee AM.com.

Keurig K-Cup Reusable Filter

Perfect Pod EZ-Cup Filters

Contributor

My husband and I really like the Solofill. You can get it at Bed Bath & Beyond. But make sure you have the right one for your machine whether it's version one or version 2.
Contributor

I also use the EZ-cup and get the filters at Amazon. I had tried several different options as k cups are pretty expensive, but most of them produced weak watery coffee. You also have to remove the holder insert on the machine to use some, which is a bit of a pain if you switch back and forth as I do. EZ cup makes a comparable cup of coffee, and the filter doesn't let any of the grounds through.

Respected Contributor

Happy to read this thread.  I have a Keurig 2.  I don't want to add to the disposable waste issue and like to grind my own coffee, so I like the idea of utilizing the reusable K cup that came with this machine.  However, it's difficult to get it in the darn thing.  It's such a struggle I sometimes just go up to the minute market and buy coffee.  Smiley Sad

I'd love to find an easier reusable K cup!  Will be checking out the suggestions here.  Maybe I can acutally have a K cup that works without the hassle!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions! I was looking at the EZ cup on Amazon, I think I'll give it a try. I'm probably using the my Kcup incorrectly, every time I use it my coffee has an oily taste and often has grounds in it plus it's a pain to clean. thanks again!
Respected Contributor

we have the first keirig that came with the the carafe to make a full pot of coffee.it said it only excepts kcups and not the kind you put your own coffee in. then they came out with another one with the carafe that has the thing to use your own coffee. does anyone know if there is anything out there know that we can use to use our own coffee?

Trusted Contributor

@Pooky1 Google keurig hacks or look on YouTube. It's easily done with a piece of orange tape, or save the lid of an accepted cup and place over your own refillable one