Honored Contributor

Re: Can U out eat this woman?

I can't imagine it... it's not healthy to cram that much food into the belly at one time. I hope it doesn't kill her.....

Ugg....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

That grosses me out so much, to see people eat like this. Plus, the steaks have tons of fat and gristle on them. Disgusting.
Trusted Contributor

Can't help but think she will have a shortened lifespan eating like this. Disgusting, but sad
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't even try.
Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Clover29 said:
On 3/24/2015 Sharke said:
On 3/24/2015 Chrystaltree said:

No, I have to say I never heard of that restaurant. It sounds like that woman has future in competitive eating. Just the two baked potatoes and nothing else would be too much for my stomach to handle.

http://bigtexan.com/

been on TV and was always portrayed on that show with that Adam guy who used to go on eating binders. Forgot his name he became a diabetic and had to quit pigging out.

No, he did not. He gained weight, even though he exercised twice a day and didn't eat at all the day before a competitive eating binge, but he did not become diabetic. Unless you're referring to some other Adam guy.

It was Adam Richman. The show was Man vs. Food and yes his health started to suffer. He lost a lot of weight, started doing commercials for the meat at Wal-Mart and then I believe he got let go by them because he said something awful on social media.

Super Contributor

Disgusting. The thought of eating that much beef makes me ill.