Honored Contributor

Re: Can U out eat this woman?

On 3/24/2015 Sharke said:

You notice too all that salt she put on the potatoes ! half a shaker. I'm afraid for her. She's young, but, all that salt and fat can't be good for anybody if your 20 or 70.

she's coming back in April to go for the 3 steaks ! she'll be up against 'professional eaters' too.

I live in Amarillo, Tx. why I know all this.

gees, lady one steak is 72 ozs. 16 oz to a pd. that's a tad shy of 5 lb. Take that times 3 !

that's a calf. LOL

72 ozs of meat you could eat about 5 oz at a meal & make 14 meals out of that steak. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2015 Chrystaltree said:

No, I have to say I never heard of that restaurant. It sounds like that woman has future in competitive eating. Just the two baked potatoes and nothing else would be too much for my stomach to handle.

http://bigtexan.com/

been on TV and was always portrayed on that show with that Adam guy who used to go on eating binders. Forgot his name he became a diabetic and had to quit pigging out.

Adam Richman in 'man vs. food' that used to be on TV

Honored Contributor

1 steak

Esteemed Contributor

I too feel sick just thinking about it.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

In Brooklyn, NY we have the annual Nathan's hotdog eating contest where contestants no bigger than a hotdog inhale is the only way I can describe it at least 40 or more hotdogs-I can barely watch that without turning the channel.

Honored Contributor

Look at how she ate it, though. Do you think she enjoyed it even a little? It seems like a waste to me. If I'm going to eat something, I'm going to take the time to enjoy it. I don't eat for attention.

On the other hand, live streaming your dining can make you big money in Korea.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2015/03/24/392430233/koreans-have-an-insatiable-appetite-for-watchi...

Honored Contributor

yeah, she ate it like back in King Henry days with her hands . Ripping and tearing. Course, time was of the essence don't guess she had the luxury of using knife and fork. People like her fascinate me how they can eat big amounts of food all at one sitting. That guy that eats 40 or so hotdogs and I guess the buns all in a little amount of time. I'd be in the coronary unit and my insurance wouldn't cover it !!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Honored Contributor

I bet she's not welcome at the buffet places. ROFL

Super Contributor

I bet she's not welcome at the buffet places. ROFL

I hate eating contests; I think they really are disgusting.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the way the vampires feast in the movies.

Esteemed Contributor

Watching clips of that hotdog eating contest makes me so nervous about them choking on the food. I assume they have a paramedic nearby if someone starts gagging.