Honored Contributor

CURTIS STONE TS from the weekend

I received mine today and it looks great.  Such fast shipping--I'm on west coast too.  I ordered the TS and the 8" fry pan.   I hope all that ordered enjoy their new cookware too.

Honored Contributor

Re: CURTIS STONE TS from the weekend

I'm sure you'll love it.  I already have some of his fry pans.  I have no need for a full cookware set, and plan to only replace pieces as I need to.  But, I did buy the 8" pan for my husband to cook his eggs in.  I'm so tired of his egg pan soaking in the sink all day every day.

Honored Contributor

Mine should be here tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  The new pan for eggs definitely won't need to be soaking in the sink all day!

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Icegoddess  The new pan for eggs definitely won't need to be soaking in the sink all day!

I hope I can convince him of that.  He seems to think all cookware needs to be soaked.

Respected Contributor

I was going to order his 8" fry pan, but what I really want is a 8" grill pan. I got one from c

Circulon many years ago, but it's in pretty bad shape and I should really get rid of it. I'm not one for shopping on line and really it's hard to find a small grill pan. These vendors need to think about those of us who live alone and don't need big frying pans and a lot of pieces of cook ware. I really don't even cook, but will on occassion make a burger or hotdogs and that's why I like a grill pan.

Honored Contributor

I just need saucepans----nothng else---already have fry pans and dutch/stock pots.

Super Contributor

I love Curtis Stone products and this weekend I ordered 5 different items, including the tsv.  To my surprise every order had shipped by this morning and I received my tsv set this evening by UPS.  Packaged beautifully, double boxed and the inside box would be perfect for gift giving of the set.  I checked my account this morning and not one of my 5 orders said "In Process."  They all said shipped.  Are you reading this QVC?    Looking forward to using my new items.  I love Curtis' products and he is enjoyable to watch too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my 2 Curtis Stone items today!

Although, I get both my Q & HSN orders fairly quick and I don't order anything I need in a hurry😉

Valued Contributor

I bought the 8 inch fry pan for eggs and I love it . It was under 20 dollars . I also have the 'Dutch oven "pan ,the grill pan  and  The chopper . I bought the hamberger patty press and another  1 quart pot. I love them all. Eazy to clean!

cathy from ma