Honored Contributor

We are having a big Easter dinner with the family and my dil got one of these! We were at Costco yesterday and they had a lot of them!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Nice looking.  It works.

Respected Contributor

I bought one of these a few years ago. They were going very fast. I prefer Junior's cakes over their cheesecake. (I like a dry cheesecake with graham cracker crust.) The cake was festive, and tasty, moist and I thought reasonably priced. And it was just the right size for a small family gathering.

Honored Contributor

I went to Costco today. I'm glad I didn't see this thread before I went.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling  I went to my Costco today, and NO EGG CAKES! Argh! I had my face all fixed for tthat cake!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Just Bling  I went to my Costco today, and NO EGG CAKES! Argh! I had my face all fixed for tthat cake!

Mine probably won't have it either but I'm going to look.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  I started searching the Costco locations within 30 minutes of me. I found the cake at a Costco about 35 minutes away! Picked it up this morning! It had better be good!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@colliemom4  I started searching the Costco locations within 30 minutes of me. I found the cake at a Costco about 35 minutes away! Picked it up this morning! It had better be good!

@PA Mom-mom  Glad you were able to find one. I was shocked that I found one too! I'm very curious about what it tastes like. Please let me know how you like it. It is very festive looking.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Oh you people are funny, it's BEYOND DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!