Trusted Contributor

Did anyone order today?  I've been looking at it @ BB&B.  You don't have to buy 2.  One sells for $19.99 with 20% coupon and no shipping if you buy it in the store or free shipping with a $29.00 purchase.  I wonder if it will fit in my Breville oven?  

Honored Contributor

Good to know about BB&B.  I was interested but not sure about it.

Honored Contributor

I bought 3, 1 for me, 2 for each daughters.  One doesn't live near so it's worth it to have it sent there and the other I don't always see so it's worth it to get it to her.

I was wondering if it fits in that too.  I hope so.  It doesn't look real big.

Super Contributor

I bought a Gotham Steel crisper tray yesterday at a local discount store. At leasr I don't have to ship it back if i don't like it. Haven't tried it yet, but i know what will be first. EvYntjCu.jpg

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I bought 3, 1 for me, 2 for each daughters.  One doesn't live near so it's worth it to have it sent there and the other I don't always see so it's worth it to get it to her.

I was wondering if it fits in that too.  I hope so.  It doesn't look real big.

My Gotham Steel crisper tray fits in my extra large Oster countertop oven 20170423_213104.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: COPPER CHEF CRISPERS

[ Edited ]

There are many complaints about the Copper Chef crisper being too small for a family but if it's just 1-2 people it would be perfect. I'm thinking about getting the Gotham crisper since it's larger but read complaints on Amazon that the basket is hard to clean and can't go in dishwasher. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the Gotham Steel one at BBB yesterday.  I didn't see a Copper Chef one.  I haven't used it yet, but it's 12x9, but the handles protrude making it slightly over 13".  Copper Chef makes a larger one for regular ovens.  I think it is 12x18.  

Super Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

There are many complaints about the Copper Chef crisper being to small for a family but if it's just 1-2 people it would be perfect. I'm thinking about getting the Gotham crisper since it's larger but read complaints on Amazon that the basket is hard to clean and can't go in dishwasher. 

I haven't used mine yet, so I can't speak to that yet. Maybe tomorrow, I want to make some sweet potato fries, want to see if they bake any better, my oven has convection so I'm hoping it acts like an air fryer of sorts, we'll see. 

Honored Contributor

I just saw this procduct today at my local Christmas Tree Shop, I was in a hurry and didn't stop to look at the price but I'm interested. If it's $19.99 at BBB then it will probably be the same at CTS or a bit cheaper since they are owned by BBB.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I just saw this procduct today at my local Christmas Tree Shop, I was in a hurry and didn't stop to look at the price but I'm interested. If it's $19.99 at BBB then it will probably be the same at CTS or a bit cheaper since they are owned by BBB.

That's where I got my Gotham Steel crisper tray, at the Christmas Tree Shop, yesterday. $19.99. Haven't used it yet. EvYntjCu.jpg