Super Contributor

CHRIS PRYME FROM LOCK N LOCK

How do I contact her? I have heard her mention Facebook, but when I look her up, she is not on there. Does anyone know an email address for her?
Trusted Contributor

Re: CHRIS PRYME FROM LOCK N LOCK

Sorry, don't know how to contact her, but I think she is one of the sweetest vendors ever ~ always so happy and enthusiastic!!

Trusted Contributor

She is a pleasure to watch.  Hosts could learn a lot from her.

Contributor

I've looked for her, too, and the only page I can find is the main Lock'nLock page

https://www.facebook.com/usalock/timeline

Honored Contributor

Maybe you can reach her via David Venable's FB.  She intrigues me - consistently excited about plastic food storage.  Is it an act or for real?

Respected Contributor

I think she is very genuine...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think she has a FB account. If you search Chris Pryme and Facebook some of her recipes come up which have been posted on FB. Maybe you can email one of the hosts & ask them to give her your message.

New Contributor

Chris gave her grandmothers recipe for meatloaf on qvc 9/16/15 did anyone get the 4 ing. I only got 3......

Please e-mail the recipe if you got the 4.......Thank You!

New Contributor

I need the meatloaf  recipe , too. My mom saw the show but can't remember them all. She asked me to look it up. 

Honored Contributor

ValuSkr wrote:

Maybe you can reach her via David Venable's FB.  She intrigues me - consistently excited about plastic food storage.  Is it an act or for real?

I can believe it!  Smiley Happy  I'm a total nut for food storage.  My friends will tell you that a good day for me is a day when I am vacuum sealing. 

I also love Lock & Lock and that, along with vacuum sealing, is the best way to store food items.

As for the recipe - I happened to see it and tried rewinding but it must have been more than 30 minutes ago so I couldn't retrieve it.   To tell the truth, and no disrespect to Ms Pryme as I like her, it didn't sound very good at all.  (sorry, that's all I remember was how it made me feel)

Hopefully somebody will come along who remembers or who wrote it down.