Esteemed Contributor

CELEBRATE NATIONAL DAYS ACCORDING TO WOMAN'S DAY

I was just reading my Woman's Day message and found the following:

CELEBRATE...

National Chocolate Cake Day January 27

Egg Croissant Casserole for National Croissant Day

January 30

National Hot Chocolate Day January 31

Try clicking on to Woman's Day for the recipes if you are interested.  I found this to be interesting  since I never heard of it before and I get the feeling it is new.  How about you?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: CELEBRATE NATIONAL DAYS ACCORDING TO WOMAN'S DAY

@Lindsays Grandma #1 and 3 work for me! I have hot chocolate a few times a week. Course I don't make it from scratch anymore, use the instant kind, but I still love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Love my hot chocolate with marshmallows.  Years ago I read that if you have trouble sleeping drink a cup of hot chocolate, it helps.  Well I do that every so often but it does cause one small problem after you fall asleep, all that water makes you want to go to the bathroom.  There goes the sleep it created.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma Right. A couple of years ago I realized that and that taking my night meds and then going right to bed meant a middle of the night potty trip so I now take them about an hour before bed, take care of business and sleep thru the night!

Honored Contributor

I can sleep "on command"..........Just shut my eyes, and I'm "out".    It's the result of working "graveyard".........You have to catch a few winks when you can.     

♥Surface of the Sun♥