Super Contributor

a

La Rosa's have the best cannabis.  I do the 💃 every time I eat them.

In December they have a half price sale. 

Respected Contributor
If you look into purchasing dry ice and ship two day delivery they would probably be okay. One of the grocery stores in my area sells dry ice. Personally I would talk to people at a UPS store to get their advice on how to package, they may sell the appropriate containers. After you find out the cost you may change your mind.
Honored Contributor

@DustRose wrote:

a

La Rosa's have the best cannabis.  I do the 💃 every time I eat them.

In December they have a half price sale. 

No wonder they sell so many of their cannoli kits.

Valued Contributor

Re: CANNOLI LOVERS

[ Edited ]

@Carolm @Kachina624 

Cannoli shells are simply a dough rolled out thin (either rolling pin or pasta roller) and cut into a small squares, ovals, circles, shaped then placed on a tube and deep fried.  The tube is removed after frying so the cannoli shell looks like a tube when tube is removed.  And if you don't want to roll onto a tube or do not have tubes (they have various sizes) you can just cut the rolled dough into shapes of your choice, i.e. triangles, rectangles, half moons, etc., and just use them for dipping into a bowl of cannoli filling or even just into melted chocolate!  Yummy!

Here is a link with a good video and recipe directions... click on "More items..." in blue, and when that page loads where it shows "DIRECTIONS" then click on "Click to see full recipe" in the purple writing.  Hope this link works...if it does not work then just do a google search as:  how to make cannoli shells from scratch 

httpss:/wwwwgooglee.com/search?q=how+to+makecannolii+shells+from+scratchoqq=how+taqss=chrome.069i59j...