Contributor

Number one favorite is Egg Harbor Salmon it is excellent...Heartland Chicken also excellent. Other favorites include French Croisants, Maccaroons, Rastellis Fillet Mignon.

Honored Contributor

The mention of Rastelli's reminded me of another huge fav of mine and that is the Rastelli's Pork Ribeyes.     I love these so much.  They come individually vac-sealed and I also love that.

Respected Contributor
The only food item I’ve ever been unhappy with Mrs. Prinable’s apples that arrived late.
Super Contributor

i sent a Jimmy The Baker cake to my mother for Mothers Day. Two orange cranberry cakes came with the order. She split the cakes with her friends and they loved them to pieces. they can't stop talking about how delicious they were. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

The mention of Rastelli's reminded me of another huge fav of mine and that is the Rastelli's Pork Ribeyes.     I love these so much.  They come individually vac-sealed and I also love that.

Oh gosh I have SO wanted to try them!  Sometimes pork comes out dry (probably the way I cook it).

Next time they are on special, I am going to give them a try!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Jimmie's cinnamon rolls!  Don't order them on 6 easy payments.  They won't last that long.....rolls gone, still paying!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh gosh I have SO wanted to try them!  Sometimes pork comes out dry (probably the way I cook it).

Next time they are on special, I am going to give them a try!

Definitely not dry!   The pork is lovely.  I do it pretty simply.  I either do it in a pan with a little butter and olive oil, unless I did some breakfast sausage that morning,  and I keep that pan and add a smidge of butter to the bit of sausage fat, or I have also done them in the contact grill.  I season it and that's it.  It's very tender, too.

If you do end up getting them, I hope you like them as much as I.  I'm always scared to recommend anything because the next thing you know, etiher the product went downhill or it's just not to the person's taste.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt , in the past they have looked delicious.  Looking at reviews and pics, they seem to be loaded with fat?  Wondering if the quality of the meat varies over time.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@chickenbutt , in the past they have looked delicious.  Looking at reviews and pics, they seem to be loaded with fat?  Wondering if the quality of the meat varies over time.

There is some fat, because it is a ribeye cut.   But I've never found them to be overly laden with fat.   Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

We ordered the Egg Harbor breaded tilapia, but there was a delay in shipping due to "situation beyond our control" from UPS. The fish arrived a day late, and just barely cool. We got a refund, after also finding out that this fish is a product of China. (We don't trust the poor quality control standards there for foods.)

Today I found out our Heartland Fresh chicken (which we enjoy) will also be delayed Smiley Sad