Honored Contributor

I paid $80.00 to mail a small refrigerator, so can't imagine why you would have been charged $102 for this item. QVC's new policy has prevented me from buying as much.

Honored Contributor

Here's my take on return s/h - if I'm paying, the item will get back on whatever I choose to pay.

A week ago I rcvd 2 shirts in the same package from the Q that cost me $6.00 ($3 for each shirt). Yes they fit but I really want a bit more room in them. These shirts were very loose on the models when I saw the presentation. They did not fit me at all like they did on the models. I chose to 'exchange' them but prior to returning I called CS to ask about yet more s/h passed onto me for the new sizes on both. (I want both shirts.) CS told me that if I pay for the return, the new shirts WOULD NOT COST ME ANY MORE in s/h. However if I used the prepaid Q return label, they see this as a simple return and my exchange of sizes for both would cost me another $6.00. AND I would not be getting ANY s/h refunded for anything. So these 2 shirts in s/h would cost me $6 + $6.95 + $6.

It also totally baffles me that I spent $6.00 to get the shirts but $6.95 to return them if I did not want them. I don't get this AND find this to be totally ridiculous!

So I paid for exchange for new sizes. I will wait and see if CS was truthful and accurate in what she told me.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC decided that customers will see that their original policy was the best, but it does prevent me from buying anything unless I know that the only reason I would return it is if it were defective. Shipping and handling anywhere bugs me, but that is the price we pay for convenience.