Honored Contributor

Butterscotch fiesta at Macy’s

just checked online at Macys and they are offering the new color after all. Hurray! They are my go -to when buying fiestaware as very often, they had good sales with free shipping and extra % off. No sales today but will be checking often. Thought because they were having business issues, fiestaware would be disappearing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Butterscotch fiesta at Macy’s

I just received my luncheon plates in Butterscotch from Macy's today.  It is such a beautiful color.  So far, I've gotten the Java Mugs, Appetizer plates and fruit bowls in Butterscotch.   

Those I purchased from Everything Kitchens.    I have a few items in Daffodil already and the Butterscotch goes very well with that color.   I think I like the Butterscotch color a little better though.   

If it weren't for you @wagirl  I would have never known about Everything Kitchens, so thank you.  

It sounds like you have a beautiful collection of Fiestaware.   I'm just getting started.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where is Fiesta made?

Stay safe. Stay home.

Trusted Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Where is Fiesta made?

Stay safe. Stay home.

In the USA!

Respected Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Where is Fiesta made?

Stay safe. Stay home.

On the bottom of the tableware it is printed  USA.

Honored Contributor

Newell, West Virginia.  I visited their factory maybe 20 years ago.  The Fiesta part was closed but the seconds store was open.  You have to be pretty skilled to see the flaws in some of that stuff.

Honored Contributor

@depglass --oh lordy--I would LOVE to visit that factory---probably good that I am in WA state Woman Very Happy And you know, I kind of like the little imperfections that seconds can have--gives the piece character that is is hand made. 

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl ---right now I am having great difficulties trying to get Bed,Bath and beyond to replace the piece from an order for the butterscotch color---ordered 3 total an only got 2--and trying to get CS with them is freaking ridiculous--right now am on hold for 1/2 hour--yesterday to get a text it was 3 hours 40 minutes!!!!!!

I have only been collecting Fiestaware for a 5 years or so---I have alot and in all the colors---had old boring, chipped white stuff--dumped it all for color, color, color.

glad to help you with your new addictionMan Very Happy-

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!!!!!! just now....I finally got a hold of CS at Bed, Bath and beyond about a refund for  a missing order---I started at around 8 am calling on the phone--was told it would be 1/2 hr wait---not bad---but 1 hr 15 min later still on hold----tried live chat on my laptop----would be 5 hr 25 min---are you kidding me---then went to a text line for a return text---all total it was almost 5 hrs before someone answered my text, then it took another 40 min just to get my dang refund!!!!!!  So..... will not be ordering online from BBB ----------Woman Mad sorry--all this was for a piece of fiestaware in the butterscotch color.