Honored Contributor

Butter Toffee Corn with Almonds - Target

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to share if anyone is needing a little something for gifting.

I went to Target today to pick up a few things and found this popcorn.   They were $5 (16 oz.) and just had to open one to make sure it was good for gifting...Yum!!!😋😋😋😋.  I actually "hid" it in the pantry because I'd eat the whole container😉

I bought them for a ladies lunch where we exchanged a small gift. I think they'll like this -- who doesn't like popcorn!

A803AE24-F5F5-4BA8-A271-C01A2EDDB444.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Butter Toffee Corn with Almonds - Target

Yum! I love stuff like that. I could probably eat the whole jar too.

Trusted Contributor

Target has a wonderful and unique snack section. 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Just wanted to share if anyone is needing a little something for gifting.

I went to Target today to pick up a few things and found this popcorn.   They were $5 (16 oz.) and just had to open one to make sure it was good for gifting...Yum!!!😋😋😋😋.  I actually "hid" it in the pantry because I'd eat the whole container😉

I bought them for a ladies lunch where we exchanged a small gift. I think they'll like this -- who doesn't like popcorn!

A803AE24-F5F5-4BA8-A271-C01A2EDDB444.jpeg

@homedecor1 

My brother has diabetes but loves popcorn.   How much sugar is in this product?

Thanks.

Hung

Honored Contributor

@EatWell

I took a pic of the nutrional info.  No one I know has dietary restrictions so honestly, this is the only way to answer your question.  

F01FC619-4CB6-4793-A59D-0476B4BED394.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  I will have to check out.  Here's something from Target that is excellent.  Archer Farm macaroni & cheese in a tub.  It's usually next to the ground beef in the refrig. section.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I buy the Fiddle Faddle in the butter toffee popcorn with almonds a lot and yes, I eat the whole box.

Not ashamed, LOL!

These are a nicer presentation for gifting.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE butter toffee popcorn.  I eat the whole box of Fiddle Faddle as well @KingstonsMom.  I could also eat that whole container from Target, and find it laughable that they consider that 15 servings!!  Oh my gosh.  I guess I'm a real "oinker".  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Darn you @homedecor1, LOL, based on your post, I went to Target this morning and bought two containers of the toffee popcorn. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds delicious, and reminds me of a gift we received last week--a basket of  various foods from Rastelli's (apparently ordered from Costco). 

It included a small container of Butter Toffee Pecans.  These are either the same or similar to Praline Pecans by another name.

DH devoured those pecans in two days.  I tried two pieces, don't generally allow myself to  eat sweets, but thought they were over-the-top good!

I notice Costco online carries Praline Pecans in a large plastic jar.   DH said he saw them at the Costco store a few days ago.

Butter Toffee or Praline Pecans can be ordered from numerous online sites and must be popular.

Any one of those  probably would make a welcomed gift.

@homedecor1

Thanks for sharing your nice gift idea.