Frequent Contributor

Re: Butter Churner

[ Edited ]

Coffeedrinker & Pa mom-mom .....

When I went to order my bread slicer guide, they were out of stock and waiting for their order to come in ... how Lehman's work their back orders, I had to put it on my credit card and as soon as the shipment came in, they sent it out; actually, it really didn't take that long to get it.

Now another place I order from is The Prepared Pantry, I get a lot of my bread mixes from them.  The bread mixes can be made in the bread machine or manually.  I just noticed that they carry the same bread slicer guide, and they are selling it at the same price, $19.99

Hope this helps

Respected Contributor

@msclassylady717I finally looked at ALL of the slicers on Amazon and found the same one.  Believe it was Mrs. Anderson's brand -- price was about $25 with free shipping because item is at least $25.  There was another one, Bambozi, I think was the brand that was all bamboo and came with a long bread knife.  This was rated very highly.  Cost was $30, free shipping, also.  BB&B had the same one with shipping.  Lehman's was $20, but shipping was about $7.  The shipping fees kills me.  I know it's the cost of doing on-line business, but ---!!!  I've got some thinking to do.  Thanks, again.