Respected Contributor

12 burgers for $65 ? I can purchase a pound of ground beef for $5 a pound and make 12 generous sized burgers for $30.  People need to wake up to the economic situation we are dealing with and a potential second wave in the Fall,  Please shop smart everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

12 burgers for $65 ? I can purchase a pound of ground beef for $5 a pound and make 12 generous sized burgers for $30.  People need to wake up to the economic situation we are dealing with and a potential second wave in the Fall,  Please shop smart everyone.

@Reever People should buy what they want and not worry about what others buy.  Everyone's situation is different. 

And besides, it's about the cost per patty of a fast food burger.  And anyway, why do you care what others buy?

Honored Contributor

Another day, another complaint about QVC, the value of a dollar, and advising others how to spend (or not) their money.

Carry on.

7 Top Tips for Complaint Management in the Life Sciences

Respected Contributor

You cannot look it as if you are buying the meat and making the burger. Are you buying the same grade of meat? Are you using the same ingredients? You have to compare this burger with one you might eat in a good restaurant. 

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

You cannot look it as if you are buying the meat and making the burger. Are you buying the same grade of meat? Are you using the same ingredients? You have to compare this burger with one you might eat in a good restaurant. 

Ive bought USDA ground chuck for the last 50 years.  Supermarket or Walmart beef is just as good as what you find on TV or the restaurants

Honored Contributor

I can get chuck patties at the meat market for $5.99 lb. 

If people want to pay that guess that's their business.  

Honored Contributor

I can buy almost everything or something similar that the Q sells cheaper at my local stores. You are paying for the convience. There are people who like things delivered to their door and are willing to pay for it. 

I did purchase the Homeworx candles last Christmas and have been very happy with them. 

Contributor

Burgers and Homeworx candles...interesting combo. 

Honored Contributor

We all have things we won't pay for and it's different for everyone.  Smart shopping for one is a great buy for many others!!  I know I cannot get the same quality beef anywhere locally - then having to spend the time making the burgers which I find messy only to get a so so burger.  Why do some insist on dictating what others do with thbeir money!!!??

Highlighted
Super Contributor

If you're not paying you should MYOB!