Regular Contributor

Re: Bundt pan recommendations

HSN has Curtis Stone's Bundt pan which is the best ever.

I tried it out with a cake mix, used no spray and the cake popped right out.

Respected Contributor

Another recommendation for Nordic Ware, excellent quality and made in Minnesota.

Trusted Contributor

@sallyann38 

@Starpolisher  that HSN one by Curtis Stone doesn't seem available now. I just looked on the HSN site.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Would like recommendations for a bundt pan. DH has been baking and wants to make a bundt cake. I use to have one but haven't used it in years and now can't find it...lol! I'm so not a baker!😂 What size is best? 10, 12 cup? He'll be using a boxed cake with additions. Anything else I should look for?(e.g., handles, non stick, etc.)I'd like to order one today. Probably from Amazon. TIA! 🥮

I would choose the 12 cup size and get the Nordic Ware bundt pan:

Nordic Ware Bundt.jpg

Honored Contributor

You might as well use NordicWare - they're the best.  And, last I heard, they are made in the USA.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I also recommend Nordic Ware Bundt Pans.  I have the Elegant Party Bundt, and this pretty shape makes it simple to cut uniform slices. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher  A hardy hurumph for Nordic Ware. Here's the one I love. 

Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundt Pan

Nordic.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher - I also highly recommend Nordic Ware Bundt pans; their quality and durability merit their slightly higher pricing in the market. The pans referenced in the posts from @KatieB and @PA Mom-mom are the classic size and style that is likely to be of greatest use value for you. I have dozens of Nordic Ware Bundt pans in various sizes and specialty shapes, and they've been going strong for many years. They take up a lot of space, but I sure love them! Happy shopping and baking...  Smiley Happy

ETA: I also recommend metal pans for Bundt cakes—the beautiful ridges and molded designs are not as good in the silicone and stoneware versions, and metal bakes the most evenly as well. And although nonstick sprays like Baker's Joy and others with flour infused are great, they do end up leaving some residue over time, no matter how carefully you apply them or scrub them away afterward. The traditional method of using butter and flour or cocoa (or even sugar in some recipes) to prepare your pans is really the best approach for keeping them in tip-top condition.

Respected Contributor

Good ‘ol American made Nordicware.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone@ I ordered this one from Amazon.

Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundt Pan

Nordic.jpg

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran