Honored Contributor

Brownies and cream cheese frosting

Dog!!   I haven't had those in ages.  Thinking it's time.  Just put it on the grocery list.

What sort of thing sounds good to you?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brownies and cream cheese frosting

@qualitygal    That sounds really good!  I have never heard of any kind of frosting on brownies, but I might give this a try. Right now, what sounds good to me is cinnamon french toast. I need to behave myself here  LOL 

Honored Contributor

My homemade pumpkin bread.  I hope to make some if I can find a can of pumpkin at the store.

Respected Contributor

Being from Cleveland, we would make brownies and tint the frositng with orange food coloring.  They were our "unofficial" NFL Cleveland Browns brownies.  Brought them to all tailgate parties.

Honored Contributor

nah, choc butter cream LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm craving a piece of pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling.  I won't make it, but I might buy one.  😋

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Dog!!   I haven't had those in ages.  Thinking it's time.  Just put it on the grocery list.

What sort of thing sounds good to you?

@qualitygal I've had chocolate on brownies, but that does sound wonderful!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   A vote for home made pumpkin bread and for home made brownies.

I'm sitting here eating Reese's dark chocolate and peanut butter miniature cups from the share pack.  Three pieces equal one serving . . . riiiiight . . .

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I switch back and forth with cream cheese frosting and chocolate butter cream.  A few times I have put one half brick of cream cheese into a box of brownies. Along with one half container of the coconut pecan frosting and baked all together.  Now that is wonderful!!  love brownies in any form or fashion.  Just had Chick-fil-A's new brownie this week and delish.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Oh, that sounds good.  I also love them with mint frosting.