Occasional Contributor

Bring us a new line of TEMP TATIONS made in the USA

It"s me, I am back. I just checked into this question that I posed in July. Can Temptations be made in the USA? Many of you have agreed with me that purchasing something made in the US would be preferred and many of you have said that you feel the price would be just too much. WELL, I seem to see alot of POLISH STONEWARE for sale on QVC. I truely believe that you will pay what you feel is a fair price for what you get. I am not asking Tara to move her business from China to the US, What I am asking for is a line of her product to be made in the US. What about a solid color set that has something unique but not necessarily the handpainting that obviously would really increase the price. Do I really need a basket for each piece? The basket is nice but! The glass trivets are super and they don't take up the space that the baskets do. A standard size set would allow me to double use baskets that I already have. Yes, the prints are fun and the designs mix or match, but bring us a GOOD QUALITY product made in the USA without the frills and we will pay to put our brothers and sisters and our kids back to work here at home. A red white or blue line will travel from coast to coast and North to South. Southwest colors are already in your color scheme. Tara, give us a chance.