Esteemed Contributor

Brighten up your day with some Fiestaware!

Going on now at fiestafactorydirect.com...

fiesta.PNG

Respected Contributor

Re: Brighten up your day with some Fiestaware!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for this. I bought a single Tempations set of dishes because I really enjoyed the shapes, pattern, and colors. They discontinued it less than two years later, so now that I've broken a small plate, there's no way for me to replace it.

I think Fiestaware is a great option because the colors are lovely, easy to mix and match, and the items have a consistent look and feel. If I intentionally buy some mismatched sets of different colors, it won't matter if I break one and they discontinue it, I can replace it with another color.

Honored Contributor

Love the shapes and bright mix 'n match colors but the pieces are just too heavy.  You must consider that as you get older.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just ordered some more fiestaware yesterday from Macy's. They are having 30% off and free shipping over $50. I love mixing and matching all the colors. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much!  I've been needing to replace a few piece and just did so! Smiley Happy

I'm also going to tkae a look at Macy's since some of my colors were out of stock.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love the shapes and bright mix 'n match colors but the pieces are just too heavy.  You must consider that as you get older.

@Kachina624 

You're right about the weight, but for some reason it doesn't bother me in spite of the arthritis in my hands and wrists.  I use Fiesta dinnerware exclusively, every day.  But I do have to draw the line at all of the Fiesta bakeware.  That's definitely too heavy for me.  But that still leaves a LOT of Fiesta for me to buy lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was late starting to collect Fiesta and now I have many pieces except the dinner and salad plates.

I was thinking of getting them as my everyday dishes.  My dishes are white w/beaded trim porcelain not  heavy, mix well with serving pieces of Fiesta & I don't need anymore dishes!

🙄

but am tempted by Macy's sale & free shipping at$25

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc---did you see the new butterscotch color in that ad?? I REALLY like it and will get a few pieces when it is for sale---love Macys sales on fiestaware--thats where I got all of mine a few years ago--have all different colorand many different pieces, a few vintage ones in vintage colors---makes me happy to open my cabinets everyday--I use them everyday for every meal----sometime you can re order the newest colors from Macys too------they will be shipped at a later date--I think in June---will be my birthday/ yeah, I survived the pandemic---gift  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The butterscotch color is so yummy! 

I like that the fiestaware feels substantial,  I've never broken a piece and it looks as good as the day I got it. It last forever