Respected Contributor

Breville Smart Oven Pro finally at QVC

I have been patiently waiting for the Breville Smart Oven Pro to come to QVC. I wanted to buy the oven with the interior light and it is finally here. I taped the ITKWD last night but I must have clicked off it to soon and it never taped. I saw the oven was now listed under Breville products and am so excited. I wish they would bring this as a TSV in colors. I am going to see where I can put it in my kitchen and order it. The reviews others have posted in this forum on the Breville ovens have been very helpful. Thank you to all. I know I will enjoy the Smart Oven Pro. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Breville Smart Oven Pro finally at QVC

FWIW...

QVC - $269.99 + S&H: $18.72 = $288.71 + taxes if applicable

BBB - $269.99 + S&H:  Free + 20% discount = $215.99 + taxes if applicable

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I was looking at the Breville Smart Oven Pro on Breville site. QVC version has the list of functions differently. QVC version has Grill and Crumpet Functions and the Breville list has Functions Bagel and Broil? I wonder if QVC's version is just for QVC or they updated the Pro? They both have 10 functions. Maybe I will watch the next time to see the presentation to tell what the difference is. I haven't heard the word crumpet much in the US lately. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14

I just checked BBB website & there is no grill or crumpet function mentioned.  I suspect those function are just for QVC.

The BBB version has the "Automatically ejects the middle rack" function which QVC does not have.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac. Thanks for the heads up. I love the rack because it automatically ejects.  I guess I will probably get it at Bed Bath and Beyond. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@MKR14

I just checked BBB website & there is no grill or crumpet function mentioned.  I suspect those function are just for QVC.

The BBB version has the "Automatically ejects the middle rack" function which QVC does not have.

I have a Breville I got from Amazon over a year ago.  It automatically ejects the rack when you open the door.  It's no big deal...it has a magnet on it.  I think they all have this feature.

I'm pretty sure I've never needed to bake a crumpet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I've just cut down on my crumpet baking! LOL I love my Breviile oven and haven't missed this feature.

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to add for those not familiar, I have purchased three Breville products over the last few years. They are top notch, worth every penny, and I don't  regret one purchase. 

Just in case that price blows your hair back, lol. 

Honored Contributor

Wanted to add...when I bought my Breville, I search high and low all over the Internet for a discount, coupon or sale.  Apparently they are never discounted because I couldn't find one.  It's listed on BBB's exclusion of their normal 20% off, although some posters reported they got dumb cashiers who allowed the discount.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I had requested the Pro model from QVC quite a while ago.  I finally got tired of waiting for QVC to offer it. My Wolfgang Puck convection oven bit the dust in Dec. 2015.  I bought an Oster extra large convection oven from Walmart & the temp was very unreliable.  Exchanged it in Feb. and had the same problem.

Tried to return it on 6/6 and since it was just past the 90 days they wouldn't refund my money even though it had a 5 year warranty.

I called Oster and they agreed to take it back for a refund and  arranged for pick up at my home.  I called BB&B and they had the Breville (not the pro) on sale for $219.95 and took my 20% coupon.

I bought it and love it. They also sell a 9X13 silicone non stick pan with no handles made in the USA (called USA Pan) for $19.95 less the 20% coupon and it fits in the oven.  For what I saved on the oven, I won't miss the light or slow cook function.  Hope you love your oven.