Respected Contributor

Breville Smart Oven Pro Accessories

[ Edited ]

Did anyone buy an extra rack to use in their Smart Oven Pro? I am waiting for Breville to open to call them but wanted to see if anyone had ordered an extra rack. It shows it for $11.99 on their site but the model number is different than the Breville BOV800XL and mine is the Breville BOV845-BSS.

I absolutely am complete;y satisfied with this oven and will replace it in the future if it quits working. I bought this at Bed Bath and Beyond online 11/16/16. My husband uses it quite often also. Thanks for your feedback.

******* I just ordered the rack from Breville and the total was$12.95 with no shipping just tax. It will come FedX. The Rep said the 800XL accessoreies will also fit my BOV845 Smart Oven Pro also. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breville Smart Oven Pro Accessories

I love my Breville oven! I didn't know that you could order an extra rack. I'll have to put that on my BBB list. Thanks for the info.

I purchased the Breville microwave and am so pleased with that product. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MKR14  I am glad to see you post and hope you have been fine.

I love my Breville but am not sure if I want to order the rack because I wish this toaster oven were just a little higher so I can put a 4 qt pot with lid in it to slow cook.  But am still debating if I want to get the new larger one I have seen at Williams Sonoma.  That one also has a couple of more features one of which does the same as an air fryer.  Will go back to Wm Sonoma once all the ice is gone here and investigate further.

I would give the one I have now to a friend.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw that Breville had a new Oven that was also an air fryer. If I had not already bought mine I may have bought that one. The Breville Smart Oven Pro is the best new appliance I have. The quality of this is awesome and so easy to clean. I will use the extra rack a lot on making more at one time and I can cook them faster. The new one also has a light per the manual. Keep us posted. Nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you also. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I also wanted a second rack for my Breville Smart Oven.  Mine is the same size as the Pro but without the light.  I got it at BB&B on sale and with a 20% coupon - total was $179.  I called Breville and spoke to the CS rep.  She said they do not recommend using two racks in the oven because of the design and she said you would not get even cooking.  I didn't order it because of that.  When you start using both racks, please post your results.  I'll look for your post.  I hope it works out well.  I love my oven.  If anyone wants a 9X13 pan that fits in the Breville, BB&B carries a line called USA pans.  They come in many other sizes and fit in the oven.  They are used commercially by bakers and their non-sick is awesome.

Honored Contributor

My Breville came with 2 racks.  I don't know where I'd put another.  Have never in 2 years used or needed the second rack. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment