Respected Contributor

Breville Smart Oven Air on sale on QVC

[ Edited ]

I have putting off buying the Breville Smart Oven Air because of the $409.00 price online as well as QVC.

QVC has it for $319.00 until next week. This is in my cart and I will use Ebates for another percentage discount. Win Win situation for me.

I absolutely love my Breville Smart Oven Pro that I have had for almost 3 years. Love it but wanted to put a 12 cup muffin tin in and I can’t so the Breville Smart Oven Air you can.

My daughter loves my Breville Oven I have so she will be given it when my new Breville Air comes. I probably won’t use the air fryer as I love my Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart air fryer.

Just a heads up if anyone was waiting for a sale also. This is a great deal. Breville site still has it at $409.99.

** Just saw that Bed Bath and Beyond also has it on sale. It says online you can not use the 20% coupon. Not sure if the store will let you.

Regular Contributor

Re: Breville Smart Oven Air on sale on QVC

Thanks for the heads up!  I have been wanting one for so long and now I might just give myself a 4 month early birthday present!  Hope you enjoy yours when you get it!

Trusted Contributor

I purchased one last year from Overstock.  Price was $359.95 with free shipping/no tax.  A broil rack and roasting pan were not included.

Respected Contributor

UPDATE:

I ordered the Breville Smart Air Oven on Bed Bath and Beyond and it was $345.00 final total price as it has Free Shipping! I also went through Ebates and earned even more there.

Even though you can’t use the 20% coupon the free shipping was more than making up for it. I ordered my Breville Smart Oven Pro in July 2016 from BBB and have been very pleased with it. I wanted a bigger oven or I would never had got the new one. 

It is being shipped and should be here by June 13-14th.

Can’t wait. Love all the Breville products. I seem to bake more since I bought it as I don’t have to heat the big oven up.

So excited. I will be 70 in a few weeks so Happy Birthday to me!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon has it for $319.95 and they even have it on 5 monthly payments.  I've had one since they first came out and I use it daily. My favorite setting is the air fryer.

Respected Contributor

@The Odd One  Thanks for the feedback. I really like the quality of the Breville products.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14---LOVE my Breville oven altho I don't have that big mama jamba model. Use it everyday as my oven---haven't used my big oven for 3 years now--it stores the stuff I  use for my Breville---happy b-day to you!!!!

Regular Contributor

When I saw the S&H on QVC, I ordered from BB&B for the same price, no S&H.  It was shipped already and will be here on Wednesday!  So excited, cannot wait. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aunt bea   Mine will be here on the 11th-Tuesday. Can’t wait either.

Shipping at QVC was a lot to save on this Breville Air. 

Glad you saw it on BEd Bath and Beyond and saved some money also.

This Breville Air Oven will be worth the larger size as I went to BBB and put a muffin tin for 12 muffins in it before I ordered it. I wanted to be sure it fit like it stated. That was last week before it went on sale. Glad I waited.

BBB ships there things a lot faster than QVC also.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I bought the Samrt Oven Air in October at Bed Bath and Beyond for $319- that was AFTER the 20% off coupon- 

I felt a little guilty, as my current Breville was still working great, but I wnated the new features and larger size...

I have not regretted it one bit! I loved the first one so much (bought it on Overstock about 8-9 years ago) that I knew I would love this one even more!