Respected Contributor

I have the Breville Smart Oven Pro and love it but am thinking of buying the Breville Oven Air Fryer combo.

Breville ovens are all on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond until the 22nd.

Is it worth the extra space to upgrade to the Breville Air Fryer oven? Is it also built as nicely the Smart Oven Pro?

I have the money to do so and the space to put it. I want your opinions if the new Breville oven is better for soace when cooking. Mine does take a 9”x12” pan without any handles on it.

Will look forward to the comments on this. QVC also has this one on sale.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

We love the oven/air fryer so much we have't used our chef's oven since we bought it. 

It is about the same size inside as the smart oven.  We did our research and bought our at Williams and Sonoma outlet store.  It was on sale and that week they had extra discount on electrics.

We like the option of the airfryer.  The food lays flat in a single layerso all food gets equally browned. ( It is jue my husband and me).  

Not sure how it compares to the smart oven, we did not get one.  But if you go on you tube there probably a comparison video.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  Every time I am going to Williams Sonoma, I am looking at this and I really want it.  But it is so much heavier.  I have only a small galley kitchen and, depending on whichever other gadgets (pressure cooker, bread machine, etc) I am using, I do have to move the Breville Pro to the side and I find the one with the air fryer quite a bit too heavy.  But who knows, one of these days I will cave in and buy it anyway.

Enjoy yours.

Respected Contributor

Hello Clem. I have a small counter also and love the Breville Smart Oven Pro I have. I guess I better go to Bed Bath and Beyond to actually see the size myself. I did do a measurement of it by what they have online. I want a bigger oven that takes larger than a 9”x13” wide and I don’t think this is wider but a just little taller. 

I still can get 20% off at BBB as I have several coupons for there.

Thanks for the comments from all. 

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  For me it is actually the weight.  It is quite a bit heavier.  I could use the size on my counter.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE the Breville brand. I have the oven and the coffee maker. I also have a Kitchenaid oven and an air fryer. (Kalorik)  I think the air fryer Breville would be great if you are only using preparted frood/frozen from the market. What about clean up for meats? That's why I decided on the stand alone air fryer.The deeper basket in the stand alone air fryer is a must for steak and chicken. I thnk that any type of potatoe or cheese stick, etc. would be fine in either.

I have two kitchens in our home and I use them both. (especially at the holidays)  

Respected Contributor

@Fressa I have a Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart air fryer and love it. You are right about the meats. I think it would be more of a mess than the one I have. I wouldn’t use it much as an air fryer so maybe Breville will bring another model out soon that will be more of what I want. Thanks.