Contributor

Re: Breville Ovens at Bed Bath and Beyond

I tried to use the 20% off coupon online when ordering the newest and largest model twice today, but it was denied both times and stated that this manufacturer doesn't allow using coupons.  I am so disappointed since we live over 60 miles from the closest BBB store.  Although getting $80 off from the original price is wonderful, I can't say that I'd feel comfortable spending the extra $64 that the coupon would have saved me.  My DH isn't in the greatest health, so I'll put this back on my wish list for a time that I can truly afford it....darn it all.  Woman Frustrated

Congratulations to those of you fortunate enough to get the oven that you wanted.  I am very happy for you and maybe just a tiny bit envious. Smiley Wink

Gr8Auntie

Contributor

I just bought the new Breville Air today based on all the good reviews on the other breville ovens here & on the reviews on the A.
Contributor

Gr8Auntie: Just a thought, but maybe you can call the store nearest you and ask them to place the order for you online so that you can get the extra 20% off. I have no idea if they would do it, but based on my own experience, it might be worth a shot. Good luck if you go for it.

Contributor

Amazing how fast BBB shipped my oven. It just arrived, and I ordered it yesterday.
Contributor

Correction: ordered it Thursday night and it arrived today (Saturday).
Trusted Contributor

I bought the Breville Air as well and Mine was FREE thanks to my Sons giving me Gift Cards and Bed Bath and Beyond Goft Cards. I was able to use 20% off Coupon. I purchased Thursday and mine arrived Saturday.. it says the Breville Air is out of stock. My Store had none.
Contributor

You can all the store, and they will orerd it for you with the 20% off. I kept getting sold out on line, but they were able to do it. The sale ends NOV 8 , which is today.