Trusted Contributor

Re: Breville Ovens at Bed Bath and Beyond

Omg! I just saw this Thank you going to day..
Trusted Contributor

I have wanted one of these for years. Last year I saw it on sale before Black Friday and I went back and forth in my Head. I finally went to get it and the Sale was over. I was so mad at myself. So I thought well wait and hope they do it this year. So happy they are. Now I can put all those Gift Cards from my Kids that I've save to Purchase my Dream Oven. You know when they had the Oster and the Kitchenaid I have to say I was a bit tempted. I'm so excited about this. I do think you can use a Coupon.
Contributor

I just ordered it online and am having it delivered. Here’s the order information:

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Breville® Smart Oven® Air Convection Oven
$255.99 USD
Trusted Contributor

I have 255.oo's in Gift Cards from Bed Bath and Beyond. I will be getting today.
Trusted Contributor

Which Breville do have or which Oven are you getting?
Contributor

Model # BOV900BSS
Trusted Contributor

I went in to Bed Bath and Beyond today to finally as far back as 2013 took all my Gift Cards in from my Sons and was able to you 20% coupons in and the Breville Air on sale 319.99 plus Tax. My total cost out of Pocket 0. Thanks to my Sons. I still have 32.00's on one Goft Card and $70.00's on another Gift Card. It will be shipped to my House..
Contributor

FYI: The printed BBB coupons exclude Breville; however, when we we went to BBB this morning to look at the stainless steel Smart Oven Pro in person (with the intention of ordering the black version online at home), I got into a conversation with an employee who said she could apply the coupon anyway if I wanted to order online in the store for delivery to my home. 

Now, I don’t know if I would have been able to use the coupon if I had placed the order myself at home, so I took her up on the offer. The final price was $172.79 (plus tax), with free shipping. I think I scored, lol.

Honored Contributor

I got the mid sized one a few years ago from BBB with a 20% coupon.

Contributor

Yes, you can use the coupon for an online purchase- no need to go to the store. As I indicated, I ordered the Air (the newest full sized model) for $255.99 (regularly $399.99) so it worked out to $144.00 off the original price.