Respected Contributor

Breville Ovens at Bed Bath and Beyond

BBB has all their Breville Ovens on sale for a few days right now. Even the new air Breville oven. Just a heads up. I bought my Breville Smart Oven Pro at BBB. I ordered it online last year during their sale and received mine very quickly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breville Ovens at Bed Bath and Beyond

I saw that

20% off.

Respected Contributor

We LOVE ours and use it daily.  It's one of the best purchases ever!  We use it a lot in the summer, can't stand to heat up the kitchen.  I've baked so much in it, just make sure to scout out pans to fit the oven.  Look for bakers without handles, which can take up valuable cooking space.

Honored Contributor

Good deal as they're very seldom on sale or discounted.  When I bought mine I searched and searched and couldn't find anything that gave me even a dime off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I recently bought the mini Breville oven and love it.  It's so much nicer than heating up the big oven.  I don't cook much and haven't used it a lot, but it will definitely be worth the money for me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

WS also has them on sale. 

They are offering 6 models.  

Respected Contributor

I just bought a new one within the past month but this is a rare event for Breville's.  Hmmm I wonder if someone could use a 20% BB&B coupon on top of the sale price.  Now, that would be a deal!

Honored Contributor

Wait for Wed or Thurs Kohl's ad they have great deals then

I got my big NuWave Air Fryer there last Thurs. with the 20% off paper coupon and 10 off for anything over 50 spent I got for 112 and no waiting for processing and shp.

Big 6 qt size.

halloweenmeankid.gifW

Contributor

You can use the 20% off coupon on top of the 20% off special price, bringing the cost of the $399 Air down to $255. I am thinking of upgrading to the Air.
Contributor

Correction: cost is $255.99 not $259.00