Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,909
Registered: ‎08-19-2010

Bread day for me and a friend

Before

 

101_0203.jpeg

 

 

After

 

 

101_0204.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,054
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend

@SharkE : 😋  😋  Yummy!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,909
Registered: ‎08-19-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend

I get the fat loaf hahhahahah she can have the more fancy one on left

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,054
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend


@SharkE wrote:

I get the fat loaf hahhahahah she can have the more fancy one on left


The final look doesn't matter but the delicious smell and taste. Enjoy.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,292
Registered: ‎12-24-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend

STOP teasing us..........

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,234
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend

@SharkE  Well hello, old friend!  How thoughtful of you to think of me today!  When will you be stopping by with that beautiful bread?  I just made some fresh, spinach orzo salad with a lemon vinagrette dressing, so I'll pack some up for you, friend!  😁

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,881
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend


@SharkE wrote:

Before

 

101_0203.jpeg

 

 

After

 

 

101_0204.jpeg


How did that bread on the right end up looking like that?  Did you cook it out of the pan?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,866
Registered: ‎07-10-2011

Re: Bread day for me and a friend


@Icegoddess wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Before

 

101_0203.jpeg

 

 

After

 

 

101_0204.jpeg


How did that bread on the right end up looking like that?  Did you cook it out of the pan?

 

 


@Icegoddess  thanks for asking. I kept looking back and forth to the before and after. I felt like I was on Sesame Street. (One of these things is not like the other) lol.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,909
Registered: ‎08-19-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend

 

when I split the risen dough must had put to much in 1 piece LOL

 

may look too high, but , gees Marie, this tastes good. Fluffy and tender not like that blah bakery bread it's real solid and too dark. This has no air holes and is real light.

 

That brand of yeast that I can only buy online is the best stuff ever was. We don't have it here in Amarillo have to order thru Walmart or Amazon.

 

Platninum brand, the best. That stuff will raise in half hr. I lost my yeast bucket, had to raise the dough in a glass bowl did good though probably won't fool with buying another one. Postage is too high now days.

 

anyway, I'll give her and her husband the more pretty one and I'll keep the best tasting. ROFL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,909
Registered: ‎08-19-2010

Re: Bread day for me and a friend


@Sage04 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Before

 

101_0203.jpeg

 

 

After

 

 

101_0204.jpeg


How did that bread on the right end up looking like that?  Did you cook it out of the pan?

 

 


@Icegoddess  thanks for asking. I kept looking back and forth to the before and after. I felt like I was on Sesame Street. (One of these things is not like the other) lol.


It's on steroids ! ROFL