Trusted Contributor

If you shop at or have a Bristol Farms market nearby, I just want to publicly thank them for their excellent customer service. I had ordered a side of salmon for our Christmas Eve dinner for our family (12 of us) and when my DH went to pick it up in the morning, he came home with the wrong order. I called the store, and they said to bring it back for replacement, that the truck had not yet arrived with the fresh fish, and they would call when it arrived.

Later in the day, DH went back, got the right fish, and they gave it to us for what we had already paid for the wrong order. This worked out to being less than half of the cost of the real order! The fish dept. manager even walked my DH though the check out line to make sure there was no problem at check out.

That fish was so fabulous! Literally the freshest fish--not a single bone in the whole side. My family ate all but a small portion that my husband ate yesterday for lunch.

Thank you Bristol Farms. Mistakes are only human, but your Make Good was divine!