Valued Contributor

Brand new Oceanfetti anyone?

Lots a chatter about this pattern on FB! Seems like no one has seen what it looks like and lots of guessing going on about it. It is already on the "wait list" here on the Q, so you can go ahead & order it and hope they will be enough of it to get a set. Also many of the "fetti" patterns!

comes in 19 colors!!

K41971
<h1 class="fn">Temp-tations Old World 16-pc Essential Oven-to-Table Set</h1>
Temp-tations Old World 16-pc Essential Oven-to-Table Set

Retail Value: $93.00

QVC Price: $59.50

Featured Price:

$54.86

Shipping & Handling: $7.00

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brand new Oceanfetti anyone?

Hi - I saw that myself. Well-guarded secret to some of us. I'll be interested to see what it is.

Now that set you have pictured - I wish that had been around when I started buying; it's all that I would need and the bakers all have lid-its (which I love).

The utensil holder is showing up in 2 (no picture available) new patterns: Spring and Summer. Maybe you've seen them. I have not. Curious! (But I do not need one!)

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Yuck.

Valued Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

Hi - I saw that myself. Well-guarded secret to some of us. I'll be interested to see what it is.

Now that set you have pictured - I wish that had been around when I started buying; it's all that I would need and the bakers all have lid-its (which I love).

The utensil holder is showing up in 2 (no picture available) new patterns: Spring and Summer. Maybe you've seen them. I have not. Curious! (But I do not need one!)

hi Sweetbay magnolia, lots of the "fetti" chat recently! I think someone posted that Lisa says the colors will be shown very soon!! Tons of folks ordering it, sight unseen!!

Honored Contributor

There has been a 'mistaken' release of the oceanfetti. Some people ordered the utensil holders (the one's designed for flatware) in light blue and got what must be the oceanfetti, as there were sea shells on it. It seemed that they sent the wrong color, but I have to say, I don't find it attractive. The old sea shell pattern that was light yellow based was much richer looking.

Check Temp-tationistas Anonymous to see photos of the pattern.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, interesting. I wondered what had transpired.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Hmm. (Thanks for the pics). Nice in the right setting, if TT OW is your thing. I like Springfetti the best, still.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

On 4/15/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

Hmm. (Thanks for the pics). Nice in the right setting, if TT OW is your thing. I like Springfetti the best, still.

Yes, I can see where this will be in very high demand! Already on wait list with more getting "on board" every day! I have several friends on the gulf coast that would enjoy this color!

Respected Contributor

I like the color, but it doesn't seem very fetti-ish to me. I'm not real fond of most of the fettis.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*