Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I purchased some bowls, a big one, midium size and a small one, in red. they are thermos bowls, that can keep your food hot or cold.  I love them, and I use the big one about 3 times a week taking pancakes, baked oatmeal etc. to my daughter's when baby-sitting her twins.  I haven't found them anymore.  Did anyone else purchase them years ago and like them? I would like to buy new ones, but where?  

Thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

@gloriajean K43208 Thermal Bowls

Honored Contributor

Re: Bowls that are thermos

[ Edited ]

@gloria jean  These bowls aren't Thermos brand but are they what you're referring to?  They're available at Amazon. Just put the title in the search area.   There are other colors and sizes most with free shipping. 

How are the twins?  How old are they now?  I bet they keep you busy. 

20170812_112144.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you both for the information you gave.  I'll try that item number and I'll see Amazon about those too, Kachina.  We have Amazon Prime.

The twins are now one year old and they had a big birthday party with us and their Dad's family, Us is all my four sisters mostly in their nineties, us two and our other daughter, the Godmother.  It was a lot of fun, and I didn't have skin cancer then.  Now the skin cancer is gone, and the spot on my cheek is fading.  Thank God!  It looked awful!  The twins are walking now, and feeling proud of it!!  They are so cute!  Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean

I apologize for intercepting your thread.   However, recently I've been thinking about Bobbi Sue and since I haven't heard anything for several months I was wondering if you were still in touch with her.  I seem to recall that you had her email address and were in touch with her on occasion.

I asked Possummink if she knew anything about her (she is on the Widows thread which was started by Bobbi Sue) and she does not.  If you know anything could you post here and let me know.  TIA for any information.

FYI, I met Bobbi Sue on a cancer thread several years ago.  We are both cancer survivors and posted on a regular basis, especially in support of people diagnosed with the disease. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

I don't email Bobbisue, she doesn't have a computer anymore. But I call her from time to time.  She is still struggling with her COPD and breathing problems and asks for prayers.  She never talks long.

She said she is too sick to have a computer and use it now.

Hilo also calls her.  I would like to give you her number but that's not allowed, unfortunately. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope that Anika saw my post about Bobbiesue.  I will call her today.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has them.

@gloriajean wrote:

Years ago I purchased some bowls, a big one, midium size and a small one, in red. they are thermos bowls, that can keep your food hot or cold.  I love them, and I use the big one about 3 times a week taking pancakes, baked oatmeal etc. to my daughter's when baby-sitting her twins.  I haven't found them anymore.  Did anyone else purchase them years ago and like them? I would like to buy new ones, but where?  

Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bowls that are thermos

[ Edited ]

@gloriajean

I ordered them a couple months ago on a OTO.  It was either 1large or 2 small.  You should check clearance because they were super good price if they still have them. I think they were Mark Charles Micili who presented.

here is the item #: k43208 - reg price 

K307519 - as is (but reviews are mixed).