Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boo! Hiss! ITKWD and Nutrisystem on the same day.

I rather watch paint dry than listen to Marie Osmond for an hour ... all her false claims about NS!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I could look at her all day. I got a crush on her. ROFL

I'd kill to have brown eyes.  She's so gorgeous !

GORGEOUS? HARDLY. She's had a LOT of work done. She looks SO plastic. NOT a good look. She comes across as phony.

@manhattan1950 .... I agree .... a BIG phony!!!!!

Super Contributor

The story I heard about how she lost the weight was from appearing on Dancing With The Stars, not Nutrisystem!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that she lost a lot of weigh from Dancing with the Stars. But she was on last night with Rick and if she had screamed once more I think I would have started screaming. Twice family came running into my room to see if I was okay - her screaming reached a fever pitch and alerted them in the other end of this very stretched out house.

I won't be watching today - not ITKWKD and not the Nutrisystem "commercial".  I also agree with JudyL,who said Jennie Craig food is much better.  It is by far the best diet food availaable IMHO.

Super Contributor

I agree.  I have always liked Donnie and Marie.  But if Nutisystem is so good, then why aren't the hosts trying it.  It least it might then be believable.  It's also very expensive.  I have lost weight plenty of times on my own and it wasn't that expensive.  Unfortunately, now I am trying to gain and keep my weight.  

Trusted Contributor

I turned it on this morning snd she was 'crying', then 'laughing'.  Usually I find her sincere, but it all just seemed a little too forced.

Has David ever done a happy dance with Nutrisystem?

Honored Contributor

I have never tasted any of the food but we have special bins for it at the food bank I volunteer at.  I figure so much would not be donated if it was good.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree 100% house cat!  Nutrisystem...Yuck..gross...garbage “food” if you want to call it that...We missed David while he was on vacation...why ruin his return show with nutrisistem?  Good thing I DVR ITKWD...fast forward button here I come!  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't mind it per se, but it takes up a lot of the time. I see the show has an extra hour, so when Nutrisystem is on, I'm just doing some house cleaning. 

Nothing against Marie, but her fingernails are a distraction to me.

Honored Contributor

As it turns out, DH invited some friends to "stop by for brunch" on their way up north.  

It's a good thing I love him, because there are times when I want to strangle him.

~ house cat ~