Honored Contributor

Boo! Hiss! ITKWD and Nutrisystem on the same day.

I have a rare morning tomorrow - nothing I have to run out and do.   David will be back on ITKWD and I was looking forward to watching. Now I see that Nutrisystem is the TSV.

What a downer....

I guess QVC thinks the two go together since it's all food, but in my opinion it's a bummer.  With due respect to Marie Osmond for her long career in entertainment,  the claims she makes are not believable to me.  I'd rather watch vacuums.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Boo! Hiss! ITKWD and Nutrisystem on the same day.

I could look at her all day. I got a crush on her. ROFL

I'd kill to have brown eyes.  She's so gorgeous !

Honored Contributor

@house_cat  I agree.  Not only are the NutriSystem shows awful to watch - which I don't - to sell that food as delicious is outrageous!  I tried it - its the most horrible tasting food ever.  I've done Jenny Craig and their food is much better.  I tried the Nutrisystem TSV years ago and made it one week and threw the rest of the food out.  It was so very bad.  

Respected Contributor

@house_cat  I hear you.  I'll watch him anyway, since I enjoy David so much.  

But since the TSV presentation during his show will take up so much of the time slot it will mean much less potential for me to spend on anything since I know I don't need to purchase any diet food plan; I've been naturally underweight my entire life once I got past infancy!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

she is so much fun to watch and to listen to.

got the chance to see her in vegas this past summer.

what a great entertainer and she looks phenomenal!

her and donny together are a hoot.

not sure why @house_cat does not believe she initially lost her weight with nutri-system?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'll take Marie Osmond any day over DV!  She is an amazing woman and quite funny!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I do believe she initially lost her weight that way.  She's made a number of other statements that I think are untrue.  I can't recall exactly what they were, but just enough for me to question her honesty in that regard.

In any case, I didn't intend this post to be a critique of Marie.   I think it's too bad they put a cooking oriented show together with a weight loss item. I think it winds up causing the hosts to make contradictory claims, too.  

In any case, I'll still watch David and find something else to do when the TSV appears.

~ house cat ~
Valued Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

I have a rare morning tomorrow - nothing I have to run out and do.   David will be back on ITKWD and I was looking forward to watching. Now I see that Nutrisystem is the TSV.

What a downer....

I guess QVC thinks the two go together since it's all food, but in my opinion it's a bummer.  With due respect to Marie Osmond for her long career in entertainment,  the claims she makes are not believable to me.  I'd rather watch vacuums.

I don't believe MO ate Nutrisystem food to lose weight. The food looks disgusting.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

GORGEOUS? HARDLY. She's had a LOT of work done. She looks SO plastic. NOT a good look. She comes across as phony.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL I would too if I could afford it !