Contributor

Bob Warden mentioned Ninja community

I turned on QVC just as Bob and Carolyn were finishing a conversation about a Ninja community with 1900+ recipes. Bob said it was a great place and they had a wonderful FB page. I looked around on FB and on Ninja's website and don't see anything with that many recipes. Does anyone know where it is? Thanks very much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bob Warden mentioned Ninja community

I heard the same thing you did. In fact, the founder of the FB page called in: I was so excited! I am a "member" of FB, but I am technologically inept and until I understand the privacy issues, I am avoiding it-but this is one site I want to see! Did you type in "Ninja 3 in-1"? Bob also spoke about the Ninja Kitchen site, but I didn't see any recipes there that aren't in the book. If you find the FB page, please let me know how to find it! Thanks, Poodlepet2
Respected Contributor

I found it here! Somebody already posted. It's called "Ninja3-in1 Cooking System". It's a closed group, so we will have to "apply", but I understand why. Poodlepet2
Honored Contributor

How do you get to it?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Here is Aurelia's site for people who don't have or don't care about Facebook. It has all 2,000 recipes:

Aurelia Ninja Recipes

Ed.: This looks to be a work-in-process; it has many recipes that are on FB and she intends to add more.

Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I really love my Ninja and don't use it as often as I would like. I am going to check out both the FB page and web site. Should be fun. I'll post again when I try some new recipes to let you know if I've found some favorites.